A customer is assured of various colors which fit their preferences and also durable products which are made of high quality tear resistant materials. High density polyethylene is used and this makes them water proof thus ideal for covering goods and preventing them from precipitations and also as tents for security during rain. The blue poly tarps are made to be somewhat thick thus giving a wide competition margin in the market.
This makes them the most appropriate products to be used to cover roofs for temporary stay or securing a vehicle or some belongings. With a capability of staying put even in wild mildew and freezing weather conditions; makes them preferable. Reinforcement is done in the hems by the use of ropes and grommets used are also rust resistant.
Key Points About Blue Poly Tarps:
- The blue poly tarps are usual the lighter duty out of all the poly tarps, although this is not a rule.
- The light duty poly tarps come with grommets every 3 feet, as to where the heavy duty tarps come with grommets every 18 inches.
- The mesh count on the blue poly tarps are lower then the mesh count on the heavy-duty poly tarps. The higher the mesh count the thicker the tarp will be.
- Polyethylene is an oil-based product so when the price of gas goes up so does the price of the poly tarp.
- Are poly tarps should have a rope reinforcement around the hem of the edge of the tarp.