Terps have so many applications but there are some important things to consider during summer time.
Here are five creative ways to use tarps the summer:
- Slip and slide: get some soap and water and you’re in business. A great way to stay cool and have fun this summer.
- Forts and mazes: you can build a fort for your child.
- Emergency blankets: Cover yourself from rain and stay dry when blankets are not available.
- Poncho: cut a hole in the tarp and use it as a poncho when a waterproof jacket is not available… This can come in handy right after hurricane relief circumstances.
- Hammock: tie a heavy-duty tarp to trees we have the proper hardware and you have a sturdy hammock.