7 Great Uses for Tarps This Summer
Tarps have played a pivotal role in Covid19. Tarps are being used for room barriers, privacy covers for makeshift emergency centers, shade for restaurant drive-throughs, and more. Here are 7 great uses for tarps this summer of 2020
1. Patio furniture tarps: Great sun protection
2. Outdoor table tarp covers: Make a mess and hose it right off
3. Debris removal: Haul off brush and garbage with drawstring tarps
4. Slip n Slide: Get a waterproof poly tarp, a hose and some soap and you're in business
5. Shade anywhere: On a tarp canopy or bungee to a tree
6. Water/Pond tarp liner: Dig the hole, line it, and fill it with water.
7. Covering rafts in the pool: Keep them in the pool and protect from the sun - no need to store away in between uses
Bonus: Use wall dividers at local flea markets so there is a barrier between the merchants.
Visit Tarps Plus for more information on tarps.