How to Use Poly Tarps Creatively this Summer
I have been using tarps for years but now more than ever with the Coronavirus, I need to come up with ideas on how to entertain the kids, and get work done around the house. So here are 5 great ways to use poly tarps this Summer.
- Slip n Slide: Get a long a tarp, some liquid soap, water and you're in business. It's a great way to cool off and have fun.
- Forts and Mazes: Get a bunch of tarps in different sizes and build a maze or don't wait for Halloween, build a haunted house this Summer.
- Emergency Blankets: Cover the backyard or patio to protect yourself from the sun or heavy Summer rain showers.
- Poncho: Always keep a tarp in your car. If you get stuck in the rain, cut a hold in the middle of the tarp and you have a poncho!
- Hammock: Get a super heavy duty tarp and use it as a hammock. The super heavy-duty poly tarps are stronger than a conventional hammock and are waterproof.
Michael Stein is the founder and CEO of Abadak Inc and Tarps Plus. For more information visit www.tarpsplus.com